During bank hours, contact our customer
service department at 847-622-8800.
After hours, call our support center at 866-546-8273. The center
is available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The data needed to report a lost or stolen card is:
- Name on the card, exactly as it is embossed on the plastic
- Full address of the card owner
- Daytime phone number
- Reason for the call
- If available, the last four digits of the card number. This
information can be obtained from a receipt or bank statement.
With an ATM card, you can get cash from your checking or savings
account quickly and easily.
Our card works at any ATM with the Cirrus®
logo on the machine.
Visit any one of our locations during
lobby hours, complete an application
and an ATM Card will be issued instantly. You will be able to access
your accounts within two (2) business days.
World's Top Twenty
Tips for ATM Use
With a First Community Bank Debit Card:
- You can make purchases anywhere you see the MasterCard®
- You can withdraw cash from any ATM with the Cirrus® logo on the ATM machine.
- The funds are withdrawn from your account so there is no need
to write a check (Don't forget to write it in your checkbook register).
Read through the information on the Debit
Card application, submit the application and within seven (7)
business days (subject to credit approval), you will have fast and
easy access to your money and easy shopping 24 hours a day, 7 days
Protect your Debit/ATM Card
Ten Tips for Protecting Your Financial Security
Benefits to a First Community Bank Business Debit Card:
- No matter where your business takes you, you will not have to worry about getting an out-of-town check cashed. You can make purchases anywhere you see the MasterCard® logo.
- The card works just like your checkbook. Each time a purchase is made, the amount of the purchase is deducted from your business account.
- Purchases appear on your monthly bank statement so you can easily track the business expenses.
- You can assign a different personal identification number (PIN) and purchase limits to different employees.
Contact our customer service department at 847/622-8800 to request an application.